Text Display TD17 (Siemens)

userxyz

Hi All,

It's my first time I'm using a TD17. I worked with TP170B, OP3, OP7, OP15 and OP17 without a problem. But for the TD17 I have a little question.

The thing I need to do: There are 14 Tanks, each of them with a minimum sensor. I need to visualise minimum alarms.
When a tank comes to low then a bel will ring and it will be shown on the TD17 in Large + flashing.
To reset the alarm, the Escape button of the TD17 is used (key assignment, bit x.3. The the bel will stop ringing and the message has to stop flashing, but needs to be shown as log the tank is to low !!

Now: I worked this out, I made Event messages in protool and used DB60.DBW2 to use as controlword for the messages that needs to be shown in a flashing condition. That part works perfectly !

What doesn't work:
For the messages that have to be shown continue (after reset with the escape key) I made another event messages (aria pointers), this time on DB70.DBW2.

I've tested this all with a VAT table, and it seems that the flashing messages are shown correctle, but the messages that have to be shown continue (DB70.DBW2) won't work. Don't know what went wrong. Coul it be that I have to many variables in my Vat ?
Something must be wrong. :(