FTView SE 8.0 - HMI Tag Alarm History ...Help!

Marzipani

Need some help, please :)
(FTView SE 8.0 stand-alone, CompactLogix PLC & RSLogix5000 20.01)

I'm looking to configure an Alarm History viewer of some kind and can't figure out how.
I'm using HMI Tag alarms (as opposed to Alarms & Events).
I have an 'Alarm Summary' page configured and working nicely, but I also need a way to view historical alarms from runtime. The 'HMI Tag Alarm Summary' function doesn't appear suited for that. What is?
The 'HMI Tag Alarm Viewer' shows me my logged alarms (and is working) but can that somehow be imbedded into runtime?

Thanks in Advance.

Oh. It was in the help files. Woops.

"Using the HMI Tag Alarm Log Viewer on a FactoryTalk View SE Client"

Ahem.

I suffer from this problem a fair bit! I get Manual blindness it´s like snow blindness and I find myself stairing at the same page of a 300 page manual over and over again.