Ge fanuc & micrologix 1400 modbus comms

can you get a Modbus client running on any system, e.g. on a Windows PC, and have it successfully read data from the GE fanuc running the Modbus server/slave?

thanks , it's working great.

but I want to protect the writing option on GE proficy from the prosoft or the AB PLC, modbus /tcp give the option to write using code 06.
just to have security.

thanks gain.

Similar Topics

Distance between this two plcs is 2 km How i can share 4 anolog & 8 digital signal on 2 way communication . I am using Indusoft SCADA with...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
I've got a Micrologix 1100 with ethernet and I'm trying to configure communications to a Fanuc R30iB controller. I'm pretty sure you have to set...
Replies
Views
We recently purchased a IC693CPU352 module and it appears the internal time clock is static. I can set the time and date but once set it does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom