WinCC Unified

Rahul3005

Dear All ,

WinCC Unified is such a mess , I had been using WinCC Comfort for a long time, but for one of the new project , I had been told to use Comfort Unified HMI , I had been told that this HMI is going to be successor of Comfort Series and it has all the features of comfort HMI.

After spending some time , I figured out there's no symbol library in WinCC Unified , Is there any way to add symbol library in WinCC Unified.
I am able to access symbol library in WinCC Unified.
Also is animation possible in Graphic library , like color , visibility and touch property ? I know that they are possible in Symbol library.

Please Help .:confused:

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul P

Thanks mate ,

But i dont understand , why did thet not inlcude symbol library in WinCC Unified , it's such a nice tool ?

Do you know any other alternatives for it ?

I know we can use graphics list , but i dont like this feature ... any other idea rater than using graphic list ?

Thanks and Regards ,
Rahul Patil