OP17 Baud Rate - Unable to change

boswellw

Hello all,

I am trying to connect to an OP17 panel to perform a download of the updated program. However, I cannot seem to change the baud rate of the IF2 port. It is currently set to 187.5 kb/s, and my Protools configuration will not allow me to set it's baud rate higher than 38400. I can change the baud rate to 19.2 on the panel's IF2A/B configuration, however when I press enter (or any other key for that matter) it just defaults back to 187.5. I'm sure I'm just doing something stupid, but I cannot find any information on this in the manual. Can anyone help me?

Similar Topics

I am receiving the following error message on the Simatic OP17 $545 DB 32b 41 3 not avail. Before the restart that this HMI always does...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am looking at a future project of migrating some OP17's to some newer HMIs. I have briefly looked at this & it doesn't seem as easy as I had...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the old ProTool software from Siemens? I was wondering if someone could open a project for me or sell me the software. From...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the old ProTool software from Siemens? I was wondering if someone could open a project for me or sell me the software. From...
Replies
Views
I want to up load progam from old OP 17 to PC and then down load to new OP17.For this I need software,Cable connection lay out and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom