CTC PowerStation USB Flash Drive

Side

I everyone, I'm working on HMI from CTC/Parker company and i would be able to transfer some data files to the USB port on a Flash Drive.
My HMI is a PowerStation with Interact DOS. If someone have done this in the pass, please tell me how ? Thanks.

CTC Power stations

If the Power station only has Dos , its not going to have USB drivers ?

I have some "old " power stations here , but they have Falsh memory cards, I use it with a PCMIA "cradle" to copy on/off stuff from my
laptop.

alternatively, I seem to remember that the Interact shell allows
you to use "Super User" mode, where the Power station "drive" is
seen as another drive on the p.c laptop you are using.

Hope this helps, I'm a bit confused with the USB thingy, USB on the
Powerstation , or USB on the other machine ?