Logix Task Monitor

Furbs

Is there a way to get the data about the CPU Usage into our HMI? I see that Rockwell can read the task scan time and the configuration time, which will give us some indication, but this does not account for CPU Usage for All Tasks. Is there way to pull in all the background task information as well? I've browsed from FactoryTalk and I've looked through the GSVs but I dont see anything terribly useful. We have over 100 PLCs and I'd like to make a dashboard screen to view all these so we know when we need to increase a period time for a task. Currently we have to suspect a CPU is high, then run the Task Monitor to determine how bad it is.

We have ControlLogix, versions 19 - 28.

Thanks in advance,

Similar Topics

Hello, I have trouble understanding the "Comms" part in the CPU usage pie chart showing in RSLogix Task Monitor Per the RSLogix Task Monitor...
Replies
Views
Good day to all! I came across an interesting problem yesterday and cannot seem to resolve it, so I am hoping someone may be able to shed some...
Replies
Views
I have been searching for more information regarding qualifying standard tags in a safety task and all I have found is a quick excerpt in one of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I modified the structure of a program (let’s call it app) in a CompactLogix 1769-L30ER due to high variation in the output times. I mean the...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project that requires an additional remote rack (say about 150 i/o points) on a L73 redundancy system with about 900 i/o points...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom