.ttsc file

turbohamad

Hello experts;

I have script file with extension .ttsc which software supports to open it. Word and note pad nothing to show.

Regards

I got two possibilities . . .

>>>
2 file types use the .tsc file extension. ... Printed circuit board design created by TINA, a CAD program from DesignSoft; saves a schematic of an electrical circuit and includes components such as transistors, resistors, and the connectors; used for storing designs.
>>>

And :

>>>
Extension of time for Telecom Testing and Security Certification (TTSC) within India in respect of License Amendment dated 31.05.2011 and subsequent license for security related concerns for expansion of Telecom Services in various zones of the country
>>>

God luck, and let us know.
Poet.

it shows the contents like dll file in word pad. This file have script language of steam turbine performance methods and procedure.

it shows the contents like dll file in word pad. This file have script language of steam turbine performance methods and procedure.

Is it small enough that you can post it?

A handy tip to help sort out what the *real* file format is, if it starts with a "PK", it's almost assuredly a .zip file, regardless of its extension. The same goes for "7z", but in this case it would be a 7zip file. There are other "magics" out there, including one for jpg.

For example, Excel spreadsheet files are just renamed Zip files.

This file have script language of steam turbine performance methods and procedure.

Taking into consideration your earlier post, it's a Turbotronic script file.

You can try to open it with a good text/hex editor like Notepad++.

But my general advice still stands: you should get your support from Solar Turbines directly. They offer technical support worldwide to their customers, and gas turbines are sophisticated enough and important enough that novice users should not be attempting to commission, troubleshoot, or modify one without assistance.