Powerflex 70 DeviceNet with local control

fredgodin

Hi everyone!
It's my first time on forum...and i'm a frenchmen!!!

Here's my problem:
I have a Powerflex 70 EC with 20-comm-d communication module. I would like to be able to control the VFD over Devicenet in Normal operation (with my process in automatic) and if I get any problem with my controler, I want to be able to start/stop at specific preset speed, with digital I/O on VFD. Bypassing DeviceNet command. Basicly, a local way to operate the drive.

Challenge #2 : HIM is inside de panel and I don't want to open it....

Any idea how to do it???

Thanks in advance!!! My AB reprentant don't know how to help me!!

Similar Topics

Something i ran into that has me stumped, hopefully someone can explain. I have powerflex 70's connected to a L7 cpu using a 1788-en2dn. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, It's been a while but have an odd request. Have a customer that has a AB SLC5/05 with a SDN module. On the network are several...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am working on a retrofit project. There is one backup pump with Powerflex 753 drive controlled by 2 different PLCs(one 1756-L63 ,one...
Replies
Views
I'm having a strange issue where the operator can input a desired speed in 0-110%, and the scaling will correctly translate that in Hertz to the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I have a few PowerFlex 40 drives that are being controlled by Devicenet. I was wondering that if you are controlling a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom