Intouch problems ... need help

raul_vaze

We have many intouch workstations that are connected to InSQl. we also run alarmdb logger utility along with intouch on each node so as to log alarms in to the database . The logger is configured as windows service . Whenever we restart the intouch application on any node large number of alarms come up unnecessarily and get stored in to the intouch buffer and when the alarm db logger starts they get logged into datbase . Can this start up problems of alarm be avoided ? Can i increase or decrease the intouch buffer size during runtime? Is there any command to remove the alarm storred in buffer just when viewer is starting ?Pls help on this issue ..

Similar Topics

Hello! I have a question regarding the HMI in InTouch, almost a month ago I made an HMI and I have not used it again, now I need to make changes...
Replies
Views
Hello, M using intouch 11.0 with AB, M new to intouch. I have read some pdf regarding uploading downloading editing of in touch application...
Replies
Views
I am new to this line of work so please excuse me if this is extremely simple. I have also Searched the forums and web for answeres and am getting...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i have an Client with a old Intouch V10.0 installation, now i am trying to setup a new development station but the active x menu bar used...
Replies
Views
Preface.. My Laptop: Del Precision M6800 with Win7Pro. Several PLC and HMI software packages installed. (engineers interface that goes with me)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom