Siemens Processor Fault?

davidg68124

Yesterday, I was called to a plant and found a 317 Processor with controlling a process with some problems. They had changed out some ofthe IO cards and were struggling. I had an Asi Bus card as the last card and all its lights were on solid. After consulting the manual for some answers, I tried to connect to the processor and it had all its lights on solid. I tried disconnecting all the cards and replacing the memory card with no luck and I was unable to connect to the processor as well.

Anyone run into this before?

David

Similar Topics

Hey Guys, So I am lucky enough to be neck deep with an old piece of machinery that is controlled by Siemens S5 gear. It is here that I should...
Replies
Views
Hi folks...I posted this over at MrPLC.com also and thought I'd post it over here too. I have a S7-315-DP processor at work with an SF light...
Replies
Views
We have an application where a PC application needs to exchange text string messages with a S7-300 Siemens processor via TCP or UDP...
Replies
Views
I am trying to only receive data from a device via serial communication. I can read the data through my com port on my computer so I know that it...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to locate the usage of hidden data blocks used only by the processor. The block folder doen not contain this data block. Is there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom