Hitachi H200 PLC

mouhab_ah

Hi please i need to know where can i downloaad Hprog software (dos version) for hitachi h200 plc , because i have an old program and i want to restore it on this plc .

Is there some reason you cannot use ActWin370 software for the Hitachi H200 plc? I don't know anything about this plc or the software except that I did find that the ActWin software can program this model plc.

Last edited:
beacuase my backedup program is written by this language and when i use another software it can't determine or read project files from backup folder that i choose.
my extension of project files are: D00,D0D,D01,D02,D04,I00,I0D,I01,I02,I04,LCM,LST,PRN.
Just those.
thanks again

Looking for software for Hitachi H-200 / H-250 PLC

Hello, I have an old Hitachi H-250 PLC ( CPU-02H ) that I want to upload and store the program for backup. Are there any inexpensive software options available ?
Also a PLC guy in the Toronto Canada area who could assist with this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Many Thanks, Gord