Micrologix Embedded Analog I/O - Need Data File Maps

I should have added you’ll lose a bit of accuracy from the input being parallel with the resistor, and accuracy of the resistor.

Analog inputs are around 200 K ohm input impedence which makes the resistance with a perfect 500 ohm resistor about 498.8 ohms, making 20 mA about 9.98 volts.

It’s not optimal but if you don’t need extreme precision, it will work.
Thanks a lot and it worked for me.. Now after writing. Logic for Pid with setpoint scaling and pv scaling I am unable to see the proportionate pv value in Pid setup.. I am confused and can anybody show a solution for this.. Thank you

I suggest starting a new thread for that and posting what you have written so far.

Similar Topics

I have a new Micrologix 1400. I have an SCP instruction that should give me a 0-4095 output on O:0.5 address. Problem is it does not ever change...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am unable to find information regarding the input mapping for the embedded inputs for the Micrologix 1100. as far as I can tell, inputs...
Replies
Views
The current configuration of my micrologix 1500 embedded I/O has been configured as input I0:4 + I0:5 and I0:6 +I0:7 4ms I would like to know what...
Replies
Views
Micrologix embedded >9 Module I have problem follow my picture (Micrologix1500_IO.jpg), How do additional the module more than 9 modules for...
Replies
Views
Hello...I'm a pretty fluent SLC 500 programmer, but am now trying to develop a Micrologix 1400 program offline (1766-L32BWAA). I'm amazed that I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom