MSG in AOI - Yea or Nay?

TheWaterboy said:
Most of the tedium will come from the stats I want to gather about the MSG's. I can just use an AOI for those... Thats makes more sense anyway.

I'm all for making sense!

TheWaterboy said:
Sound like the logic my wife uses when telling me how much she saved when she goes shopping.

I've just painted a living room which we recently emptied out and reclaimed as our kids have outgrown it as a once playroom. My Wife is finished work early today and informed this morning before leaving that she'll be taking the car "and trailer" to go shopping for furniture later! She said if she buys in bulk she'll save money in the long run. I said you won't if you're buying in 10 different shops! (which she will).

Logic?...I call it "Wife/Strife" Logic...

Code:
[LADDER] No_Wife                                                  No_Strife
¦--[ ]-------------------------------------------------------( )---¦
¦                                                                  ¦
¦ Wife                                                             ¦
¦--[ ]-------------------------------------------------¬--------¬--¦
¦                                                      ¦  MUL   ¦  ¦
¦                                                      ¦ Strife ¦  ¦
¦                                                      ¦ x1000  ¦  ¦
¦                                                      ¦ >MyLife¦  ¦
¦                                                      ¦________¦  ¦[/LADDER]

But I do love her, really.