Safety Circuit Relays, Not Force Guided, Force Guided, Force Guided With EDM

i would recommend AB's Safebook. There is a lot of information in there. It will tell you about categories, Performance Level (PL), and Safety Integrity Levels (SIL).

Safety is one of those things were a little information is dangerous. I've seen a lot of designs where the "I used safety rated parts so it must be safe" mentality give a completely false sense of security. Yes, you need to use safety-rated components but they need to be used as intended.

Your's in another example of this. It sounds like the correct pieces are there, they just aren't assembled correctly.
Thank you sir. I have already started reading it.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm working on a safety circuit and had some question about fusing. Incoming supply - 120V/15A Power supply - PSL-24-060...
Replies
Views
Is the mechanism that energize a safety relay, Inductive or Resistive? These are the terminals that are marked as A1 and A2 on AllenBradley, Pilz...
Replies
Views
Does anyone here have experience with the new GuardLink safety relays? They look like a dream to troubleshoot and work with since its just a trunk...
Replies
Views
Hypothetically we have a machine with safety door switch and a E-Stop. The operator places the work piece into the machine, the door is closed and...
Replies
Views
In a new electrical cabinet we have to apply to safety level PLd. We have a circuit for direct online motors. We will be using two power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom