Logging data on RSView32

Deer

Hi,

I have a project that using RSView32 as HMI.The customer need to collect/logging some data (like trends, activity log) to Microsoft Excel format or graphic but not in DBF format.
As you know, RSView 32 can collect / logging data and save it in DBF IV format, so we need changes this format to excel manually (open with...Excel).
Is there a way logging data automatically that convert to Excel or graphics and not in DBF format.
Please help!

Regards,

Deer

Similar Topics

RSview32 works 7.20 Hello. I set up a Dbase( wide) Data Log Model using the data log setup utility. .I would like it to populate the database...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm using RSView32 Works, version 7.50 and I have currently setup a few Data Logs to run. However, through the Startup (under the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone id like to start by saying im not a PLC programmer so my technical terminology is limited. i would like advice on what software is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for recommendations for a data logging software package that can be used for a simple 1 PLC installation. The installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a DA70A flex edge data logger. I am it communicating with a computer on the network. I can ping it and everything looks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom