Add stringtext to multiple AOI local tags.

shauntieu

I'm faced with a real time-consuming issue.
I have 100+ devices that uses 5 or so different AOI blocks. In our AOI blocks, we have parameters NAME and DESCRIPTION in the AOIs local tags.

I donno if its just me, but i find it very difficult to add/edit local tags for AOI.

1) I must goto the AOI scope (analogTransmitter_v3C)
2) select a data context (device using that AOI: _Temp_8345)
3) and only then am i exposed to the Name and Description parameters.

to set names and desciptions for 100 devices using this method is tedious and painful. I tried exporting all tags to CSV and manually editing the CSV, but the AOI local tags are not shown. :eek:

is there a better way or sneaky way to rename multiple AOI local tags?:confused: