FATEK PLC FBs-60MC need help

PLCRules

Hello all!
We are using a FATEK PLC FBs-60MC model, and when we tried to connect with our WinProllader software to check the PLC program, there is no PLC program displayed. Then afterwards our machine stopped working. It seems like the program was deleted. Can someone please tell me what happen? and can it still be retrieved?
Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I want to use the interrupt service routine in FATEK PLC using WinproLadder Software. I had configured the interrupt in software as...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have been the user of Allen Bradley PLCs but now working on programing of Fatek FBs PLCs. I want to know how do I create a floating point...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to generate a continous Pulse Train Output at a certain frequency using Y0 output of Fatek FBS-20 MCT PLC for a Stepper Motor...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to upload the program from the PLC to the PC using the Winproladder software. When I click the On-line under PLC, the following...
Replies
Views
hi, i want to ask that when i am simulating my program in winproladder and try to see the register of adcnv function how its behaving by putting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom