Siemens Technological CPU Blocks

roxtech

Hi,
I have cross cutter example for Siemens 315T CPU. This example have function blocks FB530, FB531, FB532 and FB534. my question is 'Can I use this function blocks with technological CPU 314C?
or VIPA CPU 314C ST.
My second question is 'How can I add PLCopen Blocks in Siemens Library.o_O

No. A 300T actually has two processors in it
A motion control and standard one. If you look at the plc open blocks you will notice they are the same size (or very small). This is because a "job" is passed to the motion control CPU with these blocks.
Anyway the answer is No

Dear All,
Ok. I understand. but in Siemens Easy Motion control we can get motion control solution. Then why can we not get rotary cutter solution by 314C CPU.
best Regards.

Because Easy Motion blocks do not support Cam profiles.
Cams are required for cross cutter application
Have you looked at the dcc S120 cross cutter application note?

Hello JRW,
Thanks for detail answer. Yes Cam is necessary for new concept of cross cutter application. But in old machines a single motor run both nip/draw roll and cutter roll and size adjust by P.I.V gear box between nip/draw roll and cutter for size adjustment. Then why we cannot be use electronic gearing function of positioning system in place off P.I.V gear box?
Best Regards,