CPU S7-300-313C Analog output not changing mA

sarfraz_jsr04

Hi guys, I have CPU S7-300-313C ( Cat No - 6ES7-313-5BE00-0AB0) DI24/DO16 and AI5/AO2.
when I am trying to configure and use the AO channel PQW connected with a valve positioner, facing error, it is not changing the output 4-20mA as per logical value, it is always giving 6mA.
I am using FC106 (Unscale) Block.

kindly suggest which FC block I should use.

I have doubt about analog output loop wiring, I need to know how many wires I need to connect for a 4-20mA current output. I guess only 2 would be enough. Are there anything i should care about?

I have searched the support site but unable to find relevent data (might be because of my pathetic search skills. )
so kindly provide any reference wiring diagram for AO chanel of CPU S7-300-313C

Hi guys, I have CPU S7-300-313C ( Cat No - 6ES7-313-5BE00-0AB0) DI24/DO16 and AI5/AO2.
when I am trying to configure and use the AO channel PQW connected with a valve positioner, facing error, it is not changing the output 4-20mA as per logical value, it is always giving 6mA.
I am using FC106 (Unscale) Block.

kindly suggest which FC block I should use.

I have doubt about analog output loop wiring, I need to know how many wires I need to connect for a 4-20mA current output. I guess only 2 would be enough. Are there anything i should care about?

I have searched the support site but unable to find relevent data (might be because of my pathetic search skills. )
so kindly provide any reference wiring diagram for AO chanel of CPU S7-300-313C
Did you done hardware setting for AO. I think it is set on voltage configuration.
regards,

Yes I have done Hardware configuration (I / 4..20mA), refer attache snapshot.

In AI/AO monitoring table it is showing some Error, Refer attachment.

I have also doubt about AO loop wiring, please share wiring diagram for S7-300-313C AO Channel, if any one have.

PIC1.jpg PIC2.PNG PIC4.PNG PIC5.jpg PIC6.jpg

What terminals are you wired to

It should be 17 and 20 for AO1 and 19 and 20 for AO2

Also can you post a screen of the general tab for the AI5/AO2 I just want to make sure there is not a disable there.

And are you checking the output with a meter?

and finally what slot is your module in

Last edited: