Encoder Counts

roxtech

Hi,
I am using Siemens CPU 314C with encoder counts. I am also using input I1.4 for zero channel latch value. Encoder is fitted on roller and second roller have one proxy switch for latch detection. i want to calculate difference of count value after every proxy latch pulse. but i am not able to get difference value. some time i get difference and some time get zero. Please help me. Please see the attached picture let me know where am i wrong.
Best Regards,

ENC.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am implementing an incremental encoder sensor (ABZ) to replace the existing "manual" encoder wheel I have in my device. This is a 360...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to take the counts I am getting on my plc from an incremental encoder and use them to keep track of position. I have never...
Replies
Views
let me know the use linear equations , there is a pressure roller i want to ove it by 50 mm pl let me know how to use encoder pulses . encoder...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow members :) We are trying to refresh an old production line in paper bag packaging industry. We are using Sick NT6 contrast sensor...
Replies
Views
I am running into some problems trying to trigger a camera to take a picture every 15 degrees when I spin the part I am looking at one full...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom