Servo Motor and drive

Short answer: yes

However, in my experience, servodrive and servomotor manufacturers typically have their own cable sets that are made to match up to that manufacturers drives or motors. Plus you need to be extra careful to ensure that a particular drive/motor matches another manufacturers motor/drive.

That is, it is much easier to commission a system if both servomotor and servodrive are from the same manufacturer but it can be done.

Yes but...

First the motor feedback, commutation and electrical levels must be compatible with the drive. Depending on the drive connections you might need to make a custom cable which can be tricky to do with the right shielding.

Then you must put the proper parameters in the drive for the motor.

Tuning the system could be tricker because many drive manufacturers include pretty good default tuning for their motors but with a different mfg motor, you will be on your own.

Last, and maybe most important depending on your level of skill, as AustralIan said, you will likely not get much support from either the drive manufacturer or the motor manufacturer as they will just point to the product that is not theirs and blame it.