Serial Communication between Weintek HMI and Fatek PLC

khalilyousaf

I am working to control some objects using Weintek HMI through Fatek PLC. I wrote a simple program to control an output Y_0 using input X_0. I just put a toggle button to control a led. I selected plc-fatek plc. Communication protocol is RS232. Whenever I go for online simulation, the button and led go invisible and plc shows a pop up "NO RESPONSE".

If I connect a button without any tag of plc then it appears during online simulation but when I define tag from fatek plc then this issue comes.

Kindly guide.

I am working to control some objects using Weintek HMI through Fatek PLC. I wrote a simple program to control an output Y_0 using input X_0. I just put a toggle button to control a led. I selected plc-fatek plc. Communication protocol is RS232. Whenever I go for online simulation, the button and led go invisible and plc shows a pop up "NO RESPONSE".

If I connect a button without any tag of plc then it appears during online simulation but when I define tag from fatek plc then this issue comes.

Kindly guide.
AOA,
Check you communication parameter and cable connection.
Best Regards,

Check device manager settings ports>com port #? then put the same com port # in your win pro ladder RS232 Settings.

Hope this will help you