audit trial error

merlin00724

hey guys

Im using Version 11 FTView Studio.
I had to look at an older PV today(Ver. 7) and made a needed change. I tried to create a new runtime app to download to terminal but keep getting an error that states unsupported feature "audit trial" component "startup". I thought easy enough, went into the startup editor and made sure audit trial was unchecked and tried again. Same thing.

Just for troubleshooting purposes, i created a new application that is just a blank page and got the same error message when i tried to create a version 7 and 8 runtime app.

Does anyone have any advice on how to procede?

thanks
walker

thank you for quick response.

i followed the first work around and changed to compatibility mode-windows 7 and run as admin.

now i have new problems and frustration. the app i need to create a runtime file for keeps locking up during the creation at the Security-Accounts.
however, my troubleshooting app was able to create without errors.

I came across this exact error last week, it can be fixed with a patch.

RA Knowledgebase ID: BF26367
Access Level: Everyone

As per the technote, before applying this 10MB patch, you must make sure you have the several-GB patch roll up from December 2020 or later applied. Hooray for clients who let me on their wifi!