communication problem after change hmi device in wincc flexible 2008 project

TIA Portal doesn't have this issue. I can add an S7 driver and Modbus driver on Ethernet, and it's fine.[/QUOTE]

can I open my original project after conversion to flexible 2008 sp3 with tia portal ???
is it nessecary to use latest version of tia portal v16 ??? as my laptop is weak can I use tia portal v14 or v15 ????

all I need open the project with suitable software and change the hmi device to pc runtime of my project with no error is this possible ???

I can not build the project from the start with wincc advance or tia portal I am biginner in programing !!!!

can I open my original project after conversion to flexible 2008 sp3 with tia portal ???
Yes.
is it nessecary to use latest version of tia portal v16 ??? as my laptop is weak can I use tia portal v14 or v15 ????
No, and yes.
all I need open the project with suitable software and change the hmi device to pc runtime of my project with no error is this possible ???
Yes... it may be possible you have to make some adjustments.

Yes.
No, and yes.
Yes... it may be possible you have to make some adjustments.
To expand on this: there are often errors when you compile the first time in TIA Portal, because some things that used to be warnings are now errors, and there are new things it checks for during compilation that previously would have just quietly not worked.