Network repeat relay

blackbird307

Hey all

I am looking for a network based relay that will energize relays in the event an input is energized at the other end of a fiber line. I guess a repeat relay of some sort. Ill need to find one that will transmit and receive 15 inputs and actuate 15 relays on the other end. I am aware this can be done with PLCs etc, but I am looking for a simple solution application specific.

Haven't been able to find one, maybe im using the wrong terminology. Tons of junk on amazon. Preferably something commercial and CSA rated.

Thanks again!

You can get an Idec Smart relay on each end to do this and have one a modbus tcp master and the other a slave.
FL1F is the part number. And they are cheap and CSA

Check out Control by Web, their Web Relays do exactly what you describe.

I have several deployed doing this same task.

I’ve also used their hardware as stand alone control devices and as Modbus/TCP remote I/O.

Tom