Automation direct HMI EA7-T12C shows No user program.

hinddhindsa

dear friends, i have an HMI Automation Direct EA7-T12C, it shows NO USER Program when i do power up. It was not having a CF card, but i got one SILICON DRIVE CF 64MB SSD-C64M-3076, & supplier given me the program back up which is .eap file. when i download this program to CF Card & attached this in HMI , still it shows the NO User program.

Can anybody please tell me, .eap FILE is OK ?. or there should be some another additional files with it ,i can send you the back up. plz guide.

Thanks

Dear Sir,
so i must have the CMORE Programming software to make it executable file from eap File. and then save it in CF card . & run the HMI.
If i have a good working HMI with the CF card in another same machine , then can i copy the CF card files and then download it in my CF card , will it be able to make the cloning of HMI.

please clear my doubt sir.