Quickdesigner 3.7

Proelec

Can anyone tell me how to get Quickdesigner 3.7. I have an old quick panel and need to make some changes to the screens. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried typing "Quickdesigner 3.7" into the search field on this page? It results in several previous threads on the subject. Also be aware that the you need a special serial cable between your COM port and the QP. The QP side is not RS232. And if the original programmer of the QP did not include the source file when he stored the program to the unit, you will not be able to extract anything from it.

Similar Topics

Hi, I received the following project from a customer on a QuickPanel Proface 6" that I need to swap to a Siemens Panel. However, I cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
I am having issues loading an older Quickpanel Model QPICTDE0000 with the .prj file that was supplied. Every time I try to import the file into...
Replies
Views
I've been resurrecting an older machine from 2005 and have had good success with help from the forum. Got connected to the PLC and was able to...
Replies
Views
I have a Total Control QuickPanel JR and i need a QuickDesigner software to programming this HMI. Does anyone have this software?
Replies
Views
Hello. I am looking for the GE Fanuc software QuickDesigner V2.x (for example V2.4 or V2.2) in order to download to an old Quickpanel QPx-1 Can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom