Modicon Sercos software problem

juanmdx

Hi everyone,

I`m working with a Modicon SERCOS (141MMS53502) servo system motion system to control three servomotors. The thing is that the controller lost the program, and I don't have the software to download it again, in fact I'm not even shure what software it is (I believe is AMOS).
I have another machine working with the same configuration, so if I can get the software I believe I can communicate with that other machine, upload the program and download it to the other. So if anyone knows what software is, if it's free o where can I download it (also a manual or something) it would be a lot of help cause I need to start the machine ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Juan

I found that the software is MMF (Modicon Motion Framework), and it runs on AMOS, I've already downloaded the manual of the MMF, so know I only need the MMF software, does anyone knows where can I get it?
I know I should be able to get it on the Modicon site, but the thing is that the machine was sent to me from another factory of the company so I don't have the serials of the procesor and that stuff in order to be able to download software from the modicon site; the modicon provider in my city gives me a 6-7weeks to get the software and I need to start the machine as soon as posible, so if anyone can help it would be a lot of help.

Juan