Upgrade the Siemens Make Mobile panel 170 by Mobile Panel 177

nirupam

Dear Every Body,

We are seeking with a problem to upgrade the Siemens Make Mobile panel 170 by Mobile Panel 177.

The system is running by Siemens make PLC (S7-400 Series) and Siemens make HMI (Mobile Panel 170). Now we want to upgrade the HMI by Mobile panel 177 without changing any software function. Mobile Panel 177 is successor item of Mobile panel 170.
We don’t have HMI programming backup (Protool or WinCC Flexible).

Can it possible to upload the program from Mobile Panel 170 by Prosave software (Image file) and download it to Mobile panel 177?

Is there any other way out to getting backup or transferring the program to the new device?

Please help me!

With regards

Nirupam Bhunia

Similar Topics

Hi Experts, I would like to make firmware upgrade from v3.0 to v4.5 (S7-1200 CPU 1215C). Can I do it from v3.0 to v4.5? Do I need to take some...
Replies
Views
Dears kindly need support to replace old SimoReg DC master Siemens Drive and upgrade to sinamics 6RA8081-6DV62-0AA0 series communication is...
Replies
Views
We have a very old piece of equipment ('97) that a customer would like us to upgrade the controls to Rockwell. The original program was written...
Replies
Views
We have a very old piece of equipment ('97) that a customer would like us to upgrade the controls to Rockwell. The original program was written...
Replies
Views
I am trying to upgrade an old Siemens S7-1200 PLC that has a program on in written in version 13 of TIA Portal. I am going to write a totally new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom