RS-232 Serial Connection to WAGO I/O-IPC 758-870/000-001 PLC Problem

allistondc

Hello, I'm experiencing a problem with my project regarding the communication between a RENU FP5070TN-E HMI Touch Panel and WAGO I/O-IPC 768-870/000-001 PLC. I can't determine and configure the serial port settings for the WAGO 768-870 PLC and I've tried to guess all the port settings but still no luck in accessing the RENU HMI Panel. I've read manuals from WAGO's site about the configuration of the internal Serial port and the settings are programmed in CoDeSys but still i have errors in the program. Do you have a solution about this?

Thanks for the help and immediate response. :)

Still can't connect

I've also use that function. Can you guys check if the program is correct? In this format the RENU HMI still can't access the data from WAGO PLC. Thanks!

Serial Comm.jpg

I recommend checking out the WAGO website. They've got plenty of ap notes and several that discuss working with the serial port. I'm more familiar with the 750 series so I can't be of more help.

Good luck,

Yosi