PanelView C600 problem

swtjhny

I had a panelview C600 get wet and smoked it. I got another one, and thankfully I was on the ball and had the program backed up. So I loaded the program into the new screen, and installed it. My problem, I failed to change the IP address, now I cannot communicate with my plc, and I cannot access my configuration screen since it is password protected. Is there anyway to hard reset this screen? Or, access my configuration screen, easily?

This is a PanelView C600 cat. 2711C-T6T.

Hello swtjhny,

there is another way to go to the config screen.

On a usb stick, create a autorun.bat. Even with no code.

Put the stick into the panel and it asks for autorun.
Select "yes" (F1).

Best regards,
crawler009

Attatching the USB keyboard to the c600 and using the ctl+shift keys at boot up worked. Thank you very much.