Need help from the ABB drive gurus

orwell2

I am in the process of updating a drive support PC and ABB Drive Window software and have run into a snag. Perhaps someone has seen this before. The original PC is running Drive Window ver. 1.3 on Windows 98, with a NISA-03 DDCS fiber optic card. The fiber runs from the PC to the Master connection on an ABB, NDBU-91 fiber optic splitter card that supports 6 - ACS600 drives. The channel 0 connection on that NDBU-91 runs to the Master connection on another NDBU-91 fiber optic splitter that supports another 6 – ACS600 drives. I have no problem seeing all 12 drives on the old PC on DDCS channel 0.
On the new PC, we are using an ABB, RUSB-02, USB DDCS fiber optic adapter and ABB Drive Window ver. 2.22 on Windows XP. When I launch Drive Window, I can only see the 6 - ACS600 drives on the first NDBU-91 module. If I run direct from the new PC to the second NDBU-91 Master connection, I can see the 6-ACS600 drives on that module. The Drive Window DDCS network configuration appears identical on both systems. It seems like it may be a configuration problem on the NDBU-91 module, but I have been unable to find any literature on it. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Orwell

It's a good time to call ABB Tech Service 800-752-0696. There are a couple of guys there that have a long history with ABB and Drive Windows.

abb acs550

Hey newbie here on this site.. was wondering if anyone has set up an abb acs 550 using c-net and rsnetworx?i am having a problem with a missing eds file for the netork it is not recoginizing the file.Any way to get around this or does anyone have the file.