Allen Bradley 1747uic Problem???

sundar_scada

i use slc5/03 1747-L532 .i communicate using 1747-UIC when i connected that device rs linx hang.i was try more times in more pc.1747-UIC LED not glow.what is the reason??

Is the device connecting?? usually it means that the driver is not configured correctly. break in the cable thats preventing communication. or your using the wrong commport setting in RS linx

now i got where the problem occure . the problem is 1747_UIC is not working. 2nd thing is my antivirus protection delete some rslinx
registry files. after fomatting the pc rslinx is working..
[font=&quot][/font]

Similar Topics

Hi Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working. Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am currently working on a AB 193-EDN and i am trying to figure out this "Average %FLA", it keeps showing 70-75 but my clamp meter...
Replies
Views
I am using Allen Bradley PLC 1756-L81E and EIP module 1756-EN2TR for Ethernet/IP communication. My communication works fine but in Get-Attribute...
Replies
Views
I have a network with 4 PLCs PLC1 is controllogix and PLCs 2-4 are compactlogix and they all need to communicate. The current way I have this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom