Cp6606 & datalogging

Lemming

Hi all. Dipping my toes in the beckhoff flavoured codesys world with a beckhoff Cp6606 and tc3. Fair to say abit of a curve relative my default rockwell background. One of the features I assumed would be canned is data logging, but no.. Beckhoff supplied a sample routine which allows a creation of a csv file, so seemed no problem. Got it working as a FB, but have found random events like changing the program / viewing the resultant csv via ftp seem to break the file, and stops recording from that point. Anyone been through this and have a solution?

Cheers chris

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a client who wants to connect a Beckhoff CP6606 to a SCADA-server on a BACnet/IP network. In short, this CP6606 is controlling an...
Replies
Views
I have followed the steps available at http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/6012.how-to-use-the-remote-tools-framework- I...
Replies
Views
I have some datalogging set up on an S7-1211. Most basic controller, but 1MB of memory should be enough. A single log is 222 bytes and logs an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to IFM CR711S PLC and CodeSys. So can somebody please help me with logging of data from PLC to some external device like a PC or...
Replies
Views
Wondering if someone has a good solution for Datalogging and Trending. Don't have any specific HMI needs, so could run it on a PC or a VM. So if...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom