EB PRO Recipe Builder

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
trying to learn how to make a recipe in Easy Builder Pro. I read the manual but no mater what HMI I choose the Recipe Builder icon is grayed out.
I have done this in Factory Talk ME a few times but was hoping I could do the same in EB Pro
Has anyone done this, Im looking to save machine set ups about 12 axis. to label and then recall.
Thanks

Thank You
I have set up one in system parameters and created associated buttons. I am able to create a list and enter data with with the recipe. it is a little cumbersome to use a keypad
for the command (1=add new record, 2=update etc.) Is there a shortcut to enter the data from PLC for 1 recipe with a single button and how do I send all data in a recipe back to PLC
I am trying to create a user friendly order system to save the 12 axis and call them up and send back to PLC