Ignition MQTT using SSL

MikeGranby

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone have any experience setting up Ignition's Sparkplug MQTT server to accept connections via SSL?

I'm struggling to get it working, and the online links to their documentation seem to be invalid right now...

Thanks!

Thanks for this. I'll have a look at those resources. It's the whole certificate question that I'm struggling with. And I'll also reach out to Cirrus. Thanks again!

Similar Topics

Hello folks, I am working on an HMI application in EasyBuilder Pro using the software with the Simulation mode as an MQTT Edge Gateway. This...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. We've been learning Ignition and going through all the courses on Inductive University. I really like the software and the things you...
Replies
Views
Hardware: 5069-L320ERMS2 Software: Logix Designer 35.11 / Ignition 8.1 Issue: When attempting to write to the tag "HMI_DRV200_DynamicTrim" in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, happy new year! I read a topic lately and many more before that where a lot of people saying that Ignition is damn good SCADA, so I...
Replies
Views
Hello, using Ignition I want to automatically change the time zone for 30 Allen Bradley plc's at the same time, is there an efficient way to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom