Rockwell and Modbus

Hi all,
I’m currently working on compact Logix L30ER controller...!!! I need to read 12 Modbus TCP/IP devices data...!!! Please help me with communication gateway that supports 12-15 devices and communicate easily with CompactLogix...!!!
Thanks

Rockwell has a demo program that will communicate modbus with no extra modules. It's a bit complicated but using is not bad. But I only used it with one device and just wrote floating points to a chart recorder.

Another option is Prosoft. They are a Rockwell official partner. Maybe not the cheapest solution but reliable and support is also very good.

Word of Caution: HMS (in the UK at least) are appalling to deal with, probably the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Hmmmm, i don't think i would go that far, they are not great at responding but i can think of others that are far far worse !

Good product though !