update Fimware for PLC 1769-L23E.

phongnhatdo

dear all.
- I have a plc compactlogix 1769-L23E, on it have source code available. Now, I want to upload source code from PLC.
Problem is version Fimware of PLC 17.4. So, when I use software RSlogix 5000 version 19 for upload program from PLC then it not support.
I was decied update fimware PLC from version 17.4 up to version 19.11. After Update fimware complete, I was Upload program from PLC and result is not project on PLC.
This program very important with me.
Anyone knows way recover Program on plc.
help me!!!!
Thanks.

You need to upload the program prior to a firmware upgrade.
Once you do a firmware upgrade, everything inside the PLC (including the actual program) gets erased.
There;s nothing to upload as far as program (code) goes now that you have flashed the CPU.
I'm afraid you'll need to contact the OEM in order to obtain the actual program that was originally shipped with the system.

Thanks bkottaras.
May be, I have to write new code for PLC.
Now, in works have a control panel near same with control panel lost program.
I will be upload program from plc another, and modify program for suitable with status fact.
Thanks.