PowerFlex 70 and its EDS file

G
Hi folks...

I got the ESD file for a PowerFlex 70 from the Allen Bradley web page. But, when I want to add it to the RSNetworx a message pops up and tell me that I'm using a wrong file. I've already checked carefully the part number of the EDS file and it matches with my PF70.

When a tried to get connected using the RSNetworx for DeviceNet I see the PF70 as an undefined device then I follow the instructions in order to create an uploaded EDS from the PF70. I wanted to see the PF70 parameters and I couldn't make it.

I'd wished to see these parameters and having my PF70 configured using this method.

Thanks to all...

Similar Topics

Greetings from Michigan, I want to use a PowerFlex 755 drive with a Beckhoff controller. The drive has a "PowerFlex 20-750-ENETR Dual-port...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got the ESD file for a PowerFlex 70 from the Allen Bradley web page. But, when I want to add it to the RSNetworx a message pops up and tell...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got the ESD file for a PowerFlex 70 from the Allen Bradley web page. But, when I want to add it to the RSNetworx a message pops up and tell...
Replies
Views
I have a powerflex 753 22 amp drive running a 15 hp motor, powering a short conveyor. At a commanded speed of 60 hz the conveyor is running 1200...
Replies
Views
I am trying to have a 3 position switch where to the left is 27hz the middle is off and to the right is 37hz. I set digital input 5 and 6 to to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom