VFD Control From Danfoss

wanher3

Hello,

Has anyone used Danfoss MIDI VLT VFDs over Ethernet with RSLogix 5000 ? We will be using them and i am trying to figure out how to configure them for Ethernet IP. Particularly which word is used for setting up the speed and which bits are used for the START/STOP command and the RUNNING, FAULTED status.
i have already installed the eds file and can create a new drive FC280 module on RSLogix but it's just not clear how the data structure is to be used to control the drive.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I’m new to this forum and if I’m posting incorrectly let me know. I’ve been having an issue I can’t seem to figure out. I’m sure it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have a system at a water treatment plant where large raw water tanks feed into the plant that's all on the same level. At high tank...
Replies
Views
Hello, So I was asked to turn up the speed on a VFD to allow a carriage to move a little bit faster and avoid getting stuck. Im not sure the exact...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have yet another thread about PID's coming your way. Any PLC5 users in the house? I'm currently writing a program and have...
Replies
Views
I am controlling a very tight window in a 8 foot sump. My low level to keep from cavitating the pump is 44” and my high level is 55”. The problem...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom