EDS File

sanj045

can I Get EDS file for Keba Robot Controller CU313

or How can I read the tags from Keba controller to Rockwell PLC both are connected to each other via Ethernet.

someone, please help

Hello, I have checked the ODVA site for Kebas product and no product's listed in the ODVA site for this company.

https://marketplace.odva.org/organizations/1015-keba-ag

I do not think there is a way to automatically detect from the Logix EtherNet/IP scanner the tags in the KEBA device. You need to get the EDS from the vendor and a manual for the product, so you can figure out how to configure the scanner.

Hi Sanj,

The CU313 is an exclusive product designed for key KEBA partners, you will not find the EDS file available on the internet.

Who is the manufacturer of the system?

The CU313 does support OPC read/ write capabilities, however again this is a product for exclusive KEBA customers only.

Regards

Daniel

Last edited:
Hi Sanj,

The CU313 is an exclusive product designed for key KEBA partners, you will not find the EDS file available on the internet.

Who is the manufacturer of the system?

The CU313 does support OPC read/ write capabilities, however again this is a product for exclusive KEBA customers only.

Regards

Daniel
Hi collinsd70,

The manufacturer is KEBA itself, but the system provider is Durr Germany.....

& we are the end customers.