USB/DP (MPI) adapter alternatives

mikas_m

Hello automation experts.
Do you have any experience with cheaper USB/DP adapters, such as Amsamotion? I would use it occasionaly, mainly for upload/download S7 300 PLC

Thank you.

Hello automation experts.
Do you have any experience with cheaper USB/DP adapters, such as Amsamotion? I would use it occasionaly, mainly for upload/download S7 300 PLC

Thank you.

I like this one, works great with TIA 14 and up or V5.5/5.6 on Profibus and MPI, odds are you can find a cheaper one but we offer support and lifetime replacement (shipping not included) https://www.plccable.com/siemens-plc-s7-usb-to-mpi-profibus-dp-ppi-32-64-bit-6gk1571-0ba00-0aa0/

Disclaimer: I work for the company (y)

Similar Topics

I connected s7 300 plc to pc via siemens mpi usb adapter.I used simentic manager and view the data.It is working with simetic manager.But i can...
Replies
Views
Hi All I want communicate PLC S7 300 by VB.net and use Libnodave pass usb mpi 6ES7972-0CB20-0XA0. Can do it? If can please guide me. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, A few months ago we purchased the MPI-USB adapter Siemens cable, which came with an USB to MPI module cable, the MPI module, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, l would like to find out if the above mentioned cable can work with windows vista ultimate and business.How much does this adapter cost.Find...
Replies
Views
Does anyone has written usb driver for S7 mpi/usb adapter(6ES7972 0CB20 0XA0).We want to do this.(OS:windoexp,VC6.0++) We have found the adapter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom