Panelview 2711-T10C15 Upload

fransvdyk

Hi , I want to do an Upload of a HMI but wanted to know if I can do it without interfering with the HMI connection to the PLC ( Will the HMI stay in Run mode, or will it go offline whilst uploading ?) as the plant is running and I cannot stop production. I am using PanelBuilder32 to upload. Anyone have some info on this?

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

The older "PanelView Standard" terminals like yours need to be switched from the Runtime screen displays to the Configuration mode menus in order to perform an upload or download. That will stop all communications with the PLC.

You should schedule your upload procedure to be done during a system shutdown or outage.

Similar Topics

Hello, Friends Please someone help me find right cable to communicate Panelview 600 (2711-B6C9) to Micrologix 1200 (1762-L24AWAR). AND any advice.
Replies
Views
Client has multiple spare Panelview 550 (2711-T5A10 L1 PV550 Touch Devicenet)...
Replies
Views
need instruction on how to download an existing program to the PV. I am very new to PLC's they came with the job so now sink or swim don't want to...
Replies
Views
Last night electricians replaced the panelview and now there is no comms between the panelview and the PLC. The processor is a 1747-L541 SLC 5/04...
Replies
Views
I tried turning this project down, but the panicked look in my customer's face caused me to tell him I will try to come up with a solution... with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom