Modify Data Files on a Micrologix 1100 Controller

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken, these are just static web pages, you need to refresh to get new data. I don't think that any PLC on the market as yet is using AJAX??
Am I wrong?

Jiri Toman said:
If I am not mistaken, these are just static web pages, you need to refresh to get new data. I don't think that any PLC on the market as yet is using AJAX??
Am I wrong?

AJAX, what the old powdered floor cleaner ? (maybe UK only!)

If they can be customized, I have not foud a way. The built in page does allow you to setup security for certain users to modify certain data files, but I was hoping to create a more intuitive interface for the user level I am dealing with. :)

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm working with a SLC 5/05 but I have no experience with it. I've been tasked with trying to figure out if it is possible to directly modify...
Replies
Views
Daft question coming up...When I want to modify a value, what's the best/correct way to do this? At the moment, I am entering the value (e.g...
Replies
Views
I am building a report screen with a SQL table display, and I want to be able to adjust the time range from which data are pulled (something I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wondering if anyone has had experience/knows how to modify the multicast address of EGD Data being produced. My PLC has Producer Id...
Replies
Views
I have interface test between Quantum PLC and Siemens PLC. When I change the output value in Step7 by "modify value", Quantum PLC receive the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom