Factory Talk View - Popup block the click

saeqsae

Hi all, i need to block the click when a popup is opened.

The click should be only in the popup and block any click outside the popup.
There is any configuration to do that? Or Visual Basics Code?

Thanks in Advanced

Can you just make the pop-up fill the entire screen? Or do they need to see information that's not on the pop-up screen?

Gonna try the capture cursor, i saw it once but didn't know the function.

About the fill the entire screen. I can do that, at least the background can set it to "Transparent" to see the Traffic lights i have on the background. Thanks both, guys

Gonna try the capture cursor, i saw it once but didn't know the function.

About the fill the entire screen. I can do that, at least the background can set it to "Transparent" to see the Traffic lights i have on the background. Thanks both, guys

where is there an option to set the background to transparent? Because I attempted to do that the other day, called AB tech line and was even told by them it wasnt possible. This is with FTVS ME.

JZerb, i didn't know that. I though it was possible. Should try another way to do that. Need some help ):

I typically just do a pop up on the entire screen. But I’ve never had a scenario where the operators needed to see what was behind they pop up for the short period of time the pop up was popped up. If that’s a requirement for you the long way to do it would be to make the pop up window and include all of the things that would still be visible on your normal screen, that way the pop up window “looks” like it a pop up with a transparent background but in reality it’s not. Other option is to look into using the Information Messages in FTVS to accomplish what you’re looking to do.

I typically just do a pop up on the entire screen. But I’ve never had a scenario where the operators needed to see what was behind they pop up for the short period of time the pop up was popped up. If that’s a requirement for you the long way to do it would be to make the pop up window and include all of the things that would still be visible on your normal screen, that way the pop up window “looks” like it a pop up with a transparent background but in reality it’s not. Other option is to look into using the Information Messages in FTVS to accomplish what you’re looking to do.

Looks like a lot of work to do, considering all the traffic lights i should replicate, by the way this scenario was just a question from my client, i gonna tell to him is cannot be done for the moment. Thanks for your answers.

Should be easy to replicate it all, just copy and paste. Or duplicate the screen and delete the stuff you don't need and then add the pop-up stuff.

Looks like a lot of work to do, considering all the traffic lights i should replicate, by the way this scenario was just a question from my client, i gonna tell to him is cannot be done for the moment. Thanks for your answers.

Not that tough. See below.

Should be easy to replicate it all, just copy and paste. Or duplicate the screen and delete the stuff you don't need and then add the pop-up stuff.