Small DC VFD's With Ethernet I/P

Bardac is the only one I know of with Ethernet, but I don't think it's Ethernet/IP protocol, it's their own Ethernet connectivity system. You could ask them though.

On a couple of projects I've been involved with, we changed to using Stepper motors because there are several choices on stepper drives that support E/IP.

Control Techniques to DC Drives with Ethernet/IP as an option, but they are designed for slightly bigger motors. Is there any specific reason for using Ethernet/IP as opposed to getting a small controller from someone like Maxon and controlling it using an analog signal?

For smaller sized motors Beckhoff has some io slice type DC drives that you could attach to an ethernet i/p header

Honestly, by the time you add a new drive and Ethernet module for an existing DC motor this small, you might as well change it to AC, unless it's a special motor or something...

If I was stuck using a DC motor and drive, and had to interface it with Ethernet, I'd just add a Click with an analog output to the existing drive.

Otherwise, I'd use a small AC drive with E-I/P and a new AC motor...