Automation Fair Chicago 2019

TimWilborne

Lifetime Supporting Member
Who is going to be at Automation Fair? Amber and I will be there. We shouldn't be hard to find since we'll be one of a few with two kids with us. We would love to meet everyone who's on the forum that is there. Feel free to come up to us and say hi.

Plus our son Michael will be doing his final presentation for You Make It Challenge. Thank you again for all of your votes that made him a Top 3 finalist!

Michael's mentor from Rockwell Automation has been an outstanding influence on him and has done a great job at preparing him.

You can see his presentation live on November 19, 2:45PM CST at the following link.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/ROKAutomation/videos/

Add a heading (1).png

You sure they'll let your children in?

There's usually rules about minimum age because the venue provider is liability conscious.

Michael, my son, is in the You Make It Challenge which is held there. Otherwise you are correct, you must be 18 years old.

I am going. Sitting in Adelaide airport now. Flying O Hare via Auckland. Looking forward to it. I'm leaving behind me 37 degree heat so hoping its not cold.

I am planning on going, probably Wednesday. Englewood Electrical is planning on having some event at the House of Blues from I think 6-9:30.

Hey Norm, are you and Bill going?

I don't think I'll have time to get to the Automation Fair. I will probably have to go out of town to work on a system that has some database issues.