Door mount breaker w/ weather cover

Snyd1

Good evening all,

I have been searching in vain for a single pole breaker that can be mounted to the door of an enclosure. The toggle should be accessible from outside the enclosure and covered by a weather proof and lockable plate/cover.

Any ideas? Have not come across exactly what I have in mind through my searches. Guess if it comes down to it could just get creative and build our own mount for a standard din rail breaker and grab a Hubble cover.

Carling has been around in the toggle switch business forever.

I think Cuttler-Hammer use to make them as well. Who knows what company wound up with that product line. They used to be pretty standard devices used as on/off switches for a lot of commercial/industrial appliances.

What is the purpose of your circuit breaker? Is it a Supplementary protective device or does it need to be the Branch Circuit Protective Device? Most of those little devices like the Carling are Supplementary only so since you will need another BCPD anyway, just use a standard toggle switch and WP cover on the door.

What is the purpose of your circuit breaker? Is it a Supplementary protective device or does it need to be the Branch Circuit Protective Device? Most of those little devices like the Carling are Supplementary only so since you will need another BCPD anyway, just use a standard toggle switch and WP cover on the door.

It is for supplementary protection.