Automation Fair Chicago 2011

ganutenator you sick puppy - love the Avatar.

I'l go if someone buys me the plane tickets and Accommodation.

ganutenator

The Automation Fair
Nov 16, 2011 at 8:00am until 5:30pm & Nov 17,2011 8:00am until 4:30pm
At the McCormic Place West in Chicago Illinois. Registration for labs are closed but
"You will be able to register for hands-on lab seats once at Automation Fair on first come, first served basis."

Tom

I was scheduled to go but I had my tonsils cut out and just physically can't make it.
Have fun and drink a few cold ones for us that can't make it.

I'm in the middle of a machine startup and can't go, so I'm more than a little jealous. I want to see the new CompactLogix !

I'm in the middle of a machine startup and can't go, so I'm more than a little jealous.
Bummer, I was hoping to shake your hand and say thank you for all the help.